All About The 'Tude

My photo
NYBB, Cali, United States
*Try not to want me.* Hey y'all! What can I say about myself? I'm your anything but average, crunk, teen girl who enjoys having a good time *aka flirting* and hanging out with friends. My friends say I'm one of those classic, punk girls that should be the bass player for some teen skater band, but I don't like labels. I really like to do the extreme. You only get to live life once, so why not have some fun? As far as appearances go, I'm 5 foot 5 with dark red-brown hair and soft blue eyes. Want more? I'm in a band with 4 of my boy friends. *That makes me sound like a playa, but they're just friends.* I'm also at the head of the pack in my dance class, and I'm diligently working my way up in drama and choir. When someone messes with me, I mess with them. I never get discouraged, I get revenge. In short, that's me. Keep it real, and let the good times roll! ;D

Feb 21, 2008

She's ridiculous! I hate her! She has such serious rage issues, and relationship issues, and she's a controlling little be-ache! The stupid school called her again about my absences again and she freaked! What's new? As if she even cares! She complains about every little thing I do wrong and never recognizes any of my accomplishments! I swear I'm just a huge failure in her eyes! She thinks I'm always wrong and I can't do anything when she's the one who's always passed out on the kitchen floor or at some other guy's floor! She drinks herself faded yet I'm the loser! *Loser is the new name she disowned me with!* That freak! I'm starting to think she's never been sober and she never will be! And she could really use a boyfriend who won't be all over her when he's drunk and when he's not! If she and her boyfriends *who are somehow almost as disgusting as she is* are going to be so irresponsible, she needs to stay away from them and keep them away from me especially! If she ever brings home another guy, I'm leaving the house! I tried to tell her about those psychos she keeps bringing home but she never believes me! NEVER! Not once! I'm not going through this anymore! I hate her! Life sucks because of her! She makes me want to give up! I HATE HER! But what can I do, she's family! I'm stuck with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment