All About The 'Tude

My photo
NYBB, Cali, United States
*Try not to want me.* Hey y'all! What can I say about myself? I'm your anything but average, crunk, teen girl who enjoys having a good time *aka flirting* and hanging out with friends. My friends say I'm one of those classic, punk girls that should be the bass player for some teen skater band, but I don't like labels. I really like to do the extreme. You only get to live life once, so why not have some fun? As far as appearances go, I'm 5 foot 5 with dark red-brown hair and soft blue eyes. Want more? I'm in a band with 4 of my boy friends. *That makes me sound like a playa, but they're just friends.* I'm also at the head of the pack in my dance class, and I'm diligently working my way up in drama and choir. When someone messes with me, I mess with them. I never get discouraged, I get revenge. In short, that's me. Keep it real, and let the good times roll! ;D

Apr 4, 2008

I couldn't get on the computer yesterday or on my birthday because I was too busy having fun! Basically a ton of my friends and I went to San Francisco and saw the city. We checked out all of the chill shops and attractions until we were dead tired. Then we all took a break and sat around, watching the Bush Man and stuff like that. Sarah was even offered a modeling job! Too bad she's in two and a half months or she'd probably be in a magazine right now. The best part was when we all went to the concert which was mad fun. Partly because of crunk music, and partly because there was this ultra hot who was hitting on me the whole time. Flirting with him the whole time was pretty fun so Phoebe, Bree, a few other guy friends and I hung out with him and a few of his friends afterward. As if we didn't get enough music at the concert, we stopped by to go dance where this band was playing on the streets. Bree danced with Ryan, Phoebe danced with Will and I danced with Mark *the hot guy.* We danced for forever until a slow song came on, and by that time, Mark was all over me. He tried to kiss me and everything, but just as he was leaning in, I told him about Jason *who had left earlier with most of my other friends.* He was disappointed, but what can I say? I'm a purebred heart breaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment